William Ferraiolo on The Trichotomy of Control: Do We Truly Have Control Over Outside Events?
If you’ve found value in today’s episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media.
I strongly suggest that you pre-order William’s book here: Meditations on Self-Discipline and Failure: Stoic Exercises for Mental Fitness
PS: I’ve gotten the early copy of the book thanks to William. The book is fantastic and has strong Epictetus vibes so if you’d read my top 6 books on stoicism article and liked Epictetus’s book – Enchiridion – then you’ll probably love William’s book as well.
Also, consider joining my free email course. There is much exclusive content waiting for you there as well.
If you liked this article, you might also like these:
- My Ultimate Vision For You: Why Stoic Leaders exists?
- Mind Blowing Interview With Massimo Pigliucci
- Stoicism on Wisdom: You Don’t Have Problems
- Stoic Book Review: Ego is The Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- Stoicism Training With Epictetus
- Stoic Reading List: 6 Must-Read Books To Get You Started
- Stoicism on Wisdom: Don’t Rationalize Irrational Behaviour
- Stoicism on Morality: Consequentialism and Virtue Ethics
- Stoicism on Courage: How to Develop Self Esteem?
- What is Stoicism? A Definition and 3 Stoic Exercises To Get You Started
- Negative Visualization: An Ancient Stoic Technique For Creating Happiness